Premier Tutors is a Sydney-based K-12 education company that offers bespoke, personalised tutoring and homeschooling to families in Australia and worldwide. We are the first in our industry to have introduced a dedicated publishing house for our students to produce bespoke high-end academic resources. Harmoniously paired with exceptional customer service, we have been able to restructure tutoring into an efficient, streamlined experience that achieves greatly superior educational outcomes for our families.
We are looking for Client Services Manager to join our highly mission-driven, fast-paced team to be part of our exciting journey of expanding Premier Tutors across Australia and overseas.
- Working with families to coordinate tutoring needs and to action their educational goals. This will involve onboarding new students, preparing prospectus’ for new families, coordinating lesson schedules, assessing student performance, implementing corrective plans for students and preparing performance reports for families.
- Developing new and updating existing company systems to streamline the above processes.
- Selling new prospects on Premier Tutors’ tutoring services.
- Assisting the Premier Tutors’ publishing teams in delegating and managing new publications.
- Assisting in marketing to draft and publish website pages.
- Assisting in recruitment to screen and interview new tutor applicants, content developers and operations team members and then be part of onboarding successfully recruited candidates.
You will be a great candidate for this role if:
- It is a must for you to work within a role that is rewarding and stimulating, and that encourages creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit through valuing opportunity.
- Your default attitude to responsibility is one of discipline, dedication and accountability, and you expect this equally from everyone you work with.
- It is simply natural for you to work with honesty, integrity and the highest standard of trust. In turn, this is just as natural for everyone in your team.
- It is non-negotiable for you to both be a part of a supportive, positive and hard-working team culture and also to be just as much a part of building, strengthening and championing this culture as our team grows.
- You want to viscerally resonate with the mission of the place that you work at and value achieving long-term success by becoming part of its journey
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication in English (additional languages beneficial) and demonstrated experience with providing customer support over email and phone. A professional, courteous and cultured manner is an absolute must for this role.
- A comfortable and diligent ability to work autonomously, as well as being able to work with kindness, supportiveness and ownership within your team.
- A strong desire to learn, work creatively and extend yourself to take opportunities to grow. This is a dynamic role, with many diverse strong growth opportunities embedded within it.
- Experience in project management, sales, recruitment or marketing, particularly within an education industry context, highly valued
- Excellent attention to detail and highly competent working in an organised way on a computer
- Previous knowledge of the Australian, UK and American K-12 education systems is helpful but not essential. You will be provided with comprehensive training at the outset of your employment.
- Location: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs (Bondi Junction)
- Contract: Full-time
- Salary: Salary dependent on experience and suitability of the candidate.
- Start Date: Immediate
Please complete the form below. As soon as you submit, you should receive an email from us (which is where we will contact you). If you do not receive this within a few minutes of submitting it, please check your junk mail.