As we continue to grow our team, Premier Tutors is seeking an OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Client Services) to support the needs of new and existing Premier Tutors tutoring and homeschooled families. This position will require someone who has excellent communication skills and is passionate about helping students and families see success in education. They will be involved in growing our client services team by developing and refining written systems for new team members to follow. They will also work cross-functionally, getting exposure to sales, recruitment, marketing and project management.
- Onboard new students into Premier Tutors and familiarise them with our services, online learning systems and course materials
- Preparing prospectus’ for new clients and liaising with tutors to book new appointments
- Help existing families with coordinating lessons and adjustments to schedules throughout the year and through the school holidays
- Meeting with families to assess student performance and planning for subsequent terms, implementing corrective action to improve performance and selling new services to existing families
- Meeting with homeschooled students weekly to review performance and sending through progress reports to their families
- Liaising with tutors to prepare quarterly homeschooling reports for homeschooled families
- Updating and developing written systems to streamline the onboarding process for new students and manage the regular administrative needs of existing students
- Collecting testimonials from families
- Assisting the accounts team with monitoring lessons completed, invoicing and billing
Additional responsibilities in sales, recruitment, marketing and project management will also include:
- Selling new prospects Premier Tutors’ tutoring services
- Assisting the content development team in delegating and managing work completed by Premier Tutors content developers
- Assisting the marketing team in drafting and publishing website pages
- Assisting the recruitment team to screen and interview new tutor applicants and content developers and onboarding successfully recruited new tutors and content developers
At Premier Tutors, we encourage you to contribute where your interests take you and hope to shape your role accordingly. Within your role, we will give you as many opportunities as possible to try new things, develop your skills and grow. We want you to build your career in operations and/or education management with us.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills in English, both written and verbal - additional languages are beneficial
- The ability to communicate effectively and with speed (be prompt in responding or provide context as to why you may be slow to respond)
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you
- Practice candour with your colleagues to communicate clearly and effectively
- Have demonstrated experience with providing customer support over email and phone
- Experience in customer service, project management, sales or education is highly desirable
- An exposure to either the Australian, British or American education system (primary and secondary) is highly desirable
- Experience in sales, recruitment, marketing and project management is desirable
- Exhibit analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional time management skills
Who are we?
Premier Tutors is a leading international tutoring and educational content development company. We are the first in our industry to have developed a dedicated publishing house, which has allowed us to invest heavily in producing some of the finest K-12 academic resources in the world. Utilising these resources, we have been able to restructure tutoring into an efficient, streamlined experience that achieves greatly superior educational outcomes.
Please complete the form below. As soon as you submit, you should receive an email from us (which is where we will contact you). If you do not receive this within a few minutes of submitting it, please check your junk mail.